Spirit of Faith Adoptions' fee schedule can be accessed here.
Here are some additional funding resources:
- There is an Ohio Tax Credit, and a Federal Adoption Tax Credit that are available to adoptive families in the year in which your adoptive placement is finalized in court. Click to learn how this will benefit your family.
- House Bill 405: Low interest loans for adoptive parents
- Employer Adoption Benefit Programs: A list of companies that offer this program and a brochure that you can present to your employer may be found at www.davethomasfoundation.org.
- Pure Gift of God: A community of Christian parents formed to provide financial assistance and encouragement to hopeful adoptive parents
- Information about grant programs is available at the following links:
Spirit of Faith Adoptions makes no guarantee as to the availability or extent of these organizations grants, but only displays links that provide these services for information purposes only. Spirti of Faith Adoptions provides these links as a convenience. These sites may contain links to third party sites (linked sites) which are not under the control of Spirit of Faith Adoptions, nor is Spirit of Faith Adoptions responsible for its contents. The information and opinion in these sites or other web linked sites should not be relied upon for personal, medical or financial decisions.
In addition to these grant options, the State of Ohio recently passed legislation allowing for low-interest loans for up to $50,000 of adoption-related expenses. More information about that program can be found here: